This policy applies to all the Members (“You” or “you”) who are registered and selling their products at Zoozle Platform, via the website and/or mobile application.
1 Condition Guidelines
You will, in accordance with this policy, provide accurate and complete information for each product that you make available to be listed for sale and promptly update such information as necessary to ensure it at all times remains accurate and complete.
The products in any of the following conditions are unacceptable for listing:
The product is not clean, including signs of heavy staining or corrosion.
The product is damaged in a way that renders it difficult to use.
The product is missing essential accompanying material or parts. This does not necessarily include instructions.
The product requires repair or service.
The product was not created by the original manufacturer or copyright holder. This includes copies, counterfeits, replicas, and imitations.
The product was originally distributed as a promotional copy, promotional bundle, product sample, or advance reading copy. This includes uncorrected proofs of in-print or not-yet-published books.
- The product has passed the expiration date (includes "best by" and "sell by" dates), has an unacceptable portion of its shelf life remaining, or the expiration date has been tampered with or removed.
- The product was intended for disposal or otherwise designated as unsellable by the manufacturer or a vendor, or retailer.
- The product is prohibited for sale by the regulatory authorities or manufacturer.
- The product contains any sexually explicit, defamatory or obscene materials or any unlawful materials.
2. Additional guidelines for Sale of Electronics
You will, in accordance with the policy make available brand-new, unused, and unopened items in its original packing, complete with all original package materials. In addition, the original manufacturer's guarantee, if any, should still apply; details of any such warranty should be mentioned in the product listing's description. Electrical and photographic devices that do not perform completely in every regard or are damaged in any ways that make them difficult to use will not be accepted for sale on the website. It is not permitted to use electrical devices that do not have the CE mark.